Ceramic Veneers in New York, NY
Transform Your Smile With Ceramic Veneers
- Transform Your Smile
- Change the color, shape or position of teeth in a single day
- No more second injections, temporaries or messy impressions
- Ceramic veneers created in our in-house ceramics lab while you wait (add a link to same-day ceramics)
Ready For A Smile Makeover?
Ceramic veneers can refresh your entire look by changing the color, shape or position of your teeth. Our master ceramist creates esthetic veneers that are unmatched in beauty, fit and strength. CAD/CAM technology and our in-house lab eliminate the need for second injections, temporaries or messy impressions. One visit is all it takes to achieve the smile of your dreams!
Who Is A Good Candidate for Ceramic Veneer?
Patients with the following conditions:
- Crooked teeth
- Worn teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Spaced teeth
What Exactly Are Ceramic Veneers?
How Long Do Ceramic Veneers Last?
How Do I Maintain Ceramic Veneers?
After veneers are placed, it’s up to the wearer to protect them to increase their lifespan. Here are some ways to properly care for your veneers:
- Follow good oral hygiene practices, the same ones that you follow for your natural teeth.
- Brush at least twice a day, floss and see your dentist regularly.
- Wear a mouth guard if you are involved in any sports to avoid accidents that could crack or chip veneers.
- Don’t use your teeth as tools. Using your teeth as scissors to open a stubborn knot or closed container is a no-no and will lead to cracking or breaking your porcelain veneer.
- Protect your veneers from certain habits like clenching, grinding or putting excessive pressure on your teeth.
- Maintaining the color of your veneers is easy since they are highly stain resistant, but the dental cement that keeps them in place can become discolored. This can make the edge of the veneer appear yellowed and unnatural. To protect the color, patients should avoid stain producing foods and drinks such as coffee, tea, wine, berries, and tomato sauce.