Minimally Invasive Implants
Less is More
- Less surgery and faster healing times
- More accurate and safe implant placement
- Fewer appointments than traditional implant surgery
- Higher aesthetics and long-term success
Less Surgery, more Accurate Implant Placement
Minimally invasive dental implant placement is a revolutionary step forward in permanent teeth restoration. Often in two visits, patients who are missing teeth or frustrated with poor fitting dentures can walk out with precisely fitting, esthetic implants. 3D visualization of your jaw eliminates the guesswork. This means less surgery, fewer dental visits, faster healing and long-term success.
Using advanced 3D digital imaging we get an accurate picture of the bone and teeth. With our Sidexsis software, we can virtually place the implants in the ideal location. Working with our in-office lab, Same Day Ceramics, we create a surgical guide that allows us to place the implants in exactly the planned location with minimal surgery.
Patients have implants that are functional and aesthetic with minimal discomfort and disruption to their lives.
Who is a good candidate?
- Patients who are missing one or more teeth due to injury, disease or tooth decay
- Those frustrated with loose or poor fitting partial or full dentures
- Patients with adequate gum and bone