Frank Orlando, D.D.S.
- Graduated University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- Completed a one-year General Practice Residency and two-year Specialty Prosthetics Program.
- A Faculty Club Member of the prestigious Spear Education Center in Scottsdale
Dr. Orlando performs dentistry in what he considers the “perfect practice” – an ideal blend of science, knowledge, technology, comfort and care. His goal as your oral health care provider is to exceed your expectations in all aspects. His focus is on Comprehensive Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry with a specific emphasis on Oral Systemic Health. He strives to educate patients on oral health as an integral role to systemic health. Dr. Orlando’s treatment is conservative and individualized based on his patient’s needs and desires. He prides himself on providing comfortable and comprehensive treatment in a relaxed environment. His patients play an integral role in the treatment process and together you will develop a plan to move forward.
Dr. Orlando is a Founding Member of the American Academy of Oral Systemic Health, a member of The National Academy of Best-Selling Authors, A Faculty Club Member of the prestigious Spear Education Center in Scottsdale, Arizona and a Fellow in both the Academy of General Dentistry and the International Congress for Oral Implantologists. He provides his patients with optimum treatment based on research, science, and evidence-based dentistry. He is available for basic check-ups and fillings and specializes in same day ceramic veneers and crowns, single visit root canal treatment, minimally invasive guided dental implant surgery, cosmetic rehabilitation, and Invisalign orthodontics.
Dr. Orlando is well versed in all aspects of general and advanced dentistry with a continual focus on improving oral health to optimize overall systemic health. His attention to detail, ability to perform multiple aspects of advanced general dentistry, and his commitment to excellence is what makes him popular among his patients and colleagues.
- University of Michigan: DDS
- University of Florida, Jacksonville: Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- New York
- Founding Member of the American Academy of Oral Systemic Health
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
- Faculty Club Mentor at Spear Education
- Dental Study Club of New York
- Top3 Dentists
- Leading Physicians of the World
- Implant News and Views ”Precision Guided Dental Implant Placement (online article)”
- Women’s Health ”What to do About Sensitive Teeth” (online article)
- Healthy Input “A Healthy Mouth and Body From the Start” (author of chapter in multi-author book)
- Mommy Bites
- “Your Child’s First Dental Visit” (online article)
- “Pregnancy and Dentistry” (online article)
- The Waiting Room “Live a Longer and Healthier Life” (article in Magazine)