Rebecca Koenigsberg, D.D.S
- Graduated Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery
- Completed a one year General Practice Residency at Montefiore Medical Center
- Invisalign certified
- Certified in use of Solea, injection-less, drill-less dentistry
Rebecca Koenigsberg, DDS graduated from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine and then completed a one year General Practice Residency at Montefiore Medical Center.
Dr. Koenigsberg is devoted to providing her patients with a stress-free dental experience. She provides comprehensive dental treatment including Invisalign & providing single-visit crowns and veneers. She is one of the first dentists in New York to be certified in the use of Solea laser technology allowing her to treat many patients without the use of a drill or injection.
Dr. Koenigsberg is a member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry, ADA, New York Country Dental Society, American Academy of Clear Aligners, as well as a member of Children’s Dental Health Committee.
Before & After
Veneers, Invisalign, & Teeth Whitening
Blogs by Dr. Rebecca Koenigsberg
- 5 Facts About Canker Sores
- Does Mouthwash Do More Than Freshen Breath?
- Why Patients Love My Solea Laser