Smile White – Shine Bright
- Remove discoloration caused by aging, food, drinks and smoking
- In-office whitening can increase the speed to a brighter smile
- At-home whitening with custom trays
There is a mouthful of reasons to whiten your teeth. Over time staining foods, drinks and smoking cause teeth to become discolored. Aging also takes its toll on the enamel. Bleaching your teeth whitens and brightens them and will leave you smiling as big as you’d like. Before we begin any whitening treatment, we check the health of your teeth and repair any damage. Whitening can be completed either in our office or at home.
Who is a good candidate?
- Patients in good oral health
- Patients who want a brighter smile
- Patients with natural front teeth (crowns on front teeth don’t whiten)