Crowns & Onlays
Beauty, Strength, & a Perfect Fit
- When traditional fillings are not an option.
- Requires less tooth removal, with no metal
- Helps to protect and reinforce teeth
- All-porcelain with the translucence of natural teeth (link to same day ceramics)
- Created by our in-house lab in just one visit
Porcelain onlays and crowns combine beauty and strength, reinforcing teeth when traditional fillings are not an option. This all-porcelain solution requires less tooth removal, with no metal and can be fitted in a single day by our in-house ceramics lab. Made from the most durable ceramic materials, onlays partially cover the tooth and crowns conceal the entire tooth surface above the gum line.
Who is a Good Candidate?
- Patients who cannot be treated with traditional fillings because of too much decay
- Patients who’ve had root canal therapy and need a crown to help reinforce and protect the tooth
“Had a pretty easy, comfortable visit getting my first crown placed at gallery 57. The dentist, and technicians (michelle, and rosie) are all wonderful people who made me feel comfortable during this procedure. I will definitely return for future dental work!”
– Ashtar Paniagua
“The professionalism and expertise is top notch here. The Gallery57Dental office incorporates the newest dental technology available. The entire process is efficient, time saving and gaurantees that you get the proper care, very friendly staff as well!”
– Andrew Feiwel