Crowns & Onlays
Beauty, Strength, & a Perfect Fit
- When traditional fillings are not an option.
- Requires less tooth removal, with no metal
- Helps to protect and reinforce teeth
- All-porcelain with the translucence of natural teeth (link to same day ceramics)
- Created by our in-house lab in just one visit
Porcelain onlays and crowns combine beauty and strength, reinforcing teeth when traditional fillings are not an option. This all-porcelain solution requires less tooth removal, with no metal and can be fitted in a single day by our in-house ceramics lab. Made from the most durable ceramic materials, onlays partially cover the tooth and crowns conceal the entire tooth surface above the gum line.
Who is a Good Candidate?
- Patients who cannot be treated with traditional fillings because of too much decay
- Patients who’ve had root canal therapy and need a crown to help reinforce and protect the tooth