A general dentist is a professional who spends most of his or her time performing preventative and restorative treatments such as examinations and dental fillings. However, many general dentists also perform cosmetic treatments that are designed to improve the way the smile appears. Cosmetic treatments used to be only accessible to those with money, but are now more affordable than ever! At Gallery 57 Dental, we utilize many cosmetic treatments to help patients restore their confidence in their smiles.
What cosmetic treatments are available at Gallery 57 Dental?
Below are a few of the cosmetic treatments that are available with our dentists at Gallery 57 Dental:
- Dental crowns – covering imperfections such as staining and breakage of a tooth can be achieved with the fabrication and bonding of a dental crown. Dental crowns are made of porcelain and cover all exposed areas of a tooth to disguise flaws and strengthen weak teeth.
- Porcelain veneers – another way to cover imperfections, especially those near the front of the smile, is with porcelain veneers. These are thin facings that are custom-fabricated for a patient to match their teeth and look natural when bonded onto the front portion of a natural tooth.
- Professional teeth whitening – brightening the smile is easy with professional whitening options available at Gallery 57 Dental. Bleaching treatments are done in our office and provide faster, more effective results than over-the-counter whitening kits available at the local drugstore.
- Invisalign treatment – straightening the smile can address misalignment and gaps between the teeth. Instead of undergoing traditional orthodontia with metal brackets and wires, patients can improve their smile with clear aligner trays called Invisalign.
- Composite resin bonding – problems such as chipped or cracked tooth can be repaired during a single visit with composite resin bonding, or “dental bonding.”
Call our New York, NY office today!
At Gallery 57 Dental, we have invested our days into helping our patients achieve beautiful and healthy smiles. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of cosmetic dental procedures such as those above, call our office at 212.246.8700 to request a consultation visit and initial evaluation with our doctors. We are conveniently located at 24 West 57th Street, Suite #701 and accept new patients.