- Correct tooth crowding, crooked teeth and improper bite
- Reduce risk of gum disease and improve oral health
- Virtually invisible to others
- Removable aligners allow you to brush, floss and eat like normal
- Perfect smile solution for adults and teenagers
- Easy treatment process
- No impressions required with digital scans
[bgsection pex_attr_title=”Clear Orthodontics” pex_attr_subtitle=”The Clear Choice For Straightening Teeth” pex_attr_style=”section-light” pex_attr_bgcolor=”f7f7f7″ pex_attr_imageopacity=”0.1″ pex_attr_bgimagestyle=”static” pex_attr_titlecolor=”252525″ pex_attr_textcolor=”777777″]
Improve your smile with Clear Orthodontic Aligners. They are an easy, effective choice for correcting problems such as teeth crowding, crooked teeth as well as reducing risk of gum disease and tooth decay. Unlike metal braces, they are virtually invisible to others and are removable which allows you to brush, floss and eat as you normally would.
How easy is Clear Aligner Orthodontic Treatment? During your first visit, we will take a quick impression and then fit custom aligners specifically for you. Subsequent appointments are just 15 minutes during which your dentist will monitor the progress of your case and insure fit of new aligners. Appropriate for teenagers and adults, you are never too old to get the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted!
Who is a Good Candidate?
- Perfect smile solution for teenagers and adults
- Patients with gaps or spaces between teeth
- Correcting crowded teeth
- Straightening teeth
- Patients willing to wear aligners approximately 22 hours each day
[bgsection pex_attr_title=”What Our Patients Say” pex_attr_subtitle=”” pex_attr_undefined=”undefined” pex_attr_style=”section-dark” pex_attr_bgcolor=”252525″ pex_attr_image=”” pex_attr_imageopacity=”0.1″ pex_attr_bgimagestyle=”static” pex_attr_titlecolor=”ffffff” pex_attr_textcolor=”ffffff” pex_attr_height=””][wonderplugin_slider id=”2″]
[pextestim pex_attr_set=”clear-orthodontics” pex_attr_autoplay=”false” pex_attr_inner=”true”][/pextestim]