- Graduated University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- Completed a one-year General Practice Residency and two-year Specialty Prosthetics Program.
- A Faculty Club Member of the prestigious Spear Education Center in Scottsdale
What Dr. Orlando’s Patients are Saying
First time treated by Dr. Orlando. Thoroughly professional. Current technology which enabled new crown to be created and installed in one sitting was a big plus.
I’m happy with my visit and would definitely recommend Dr. Orlando. He was very informative, kind and concerned and both him and his office reached out to me several times with contact information, should I have any need for it at anytime. Thank you!
Dr. Orlando is fantastic! The entire office- from the administrative staff to the dental assistants and doctors- were incredibly kind and gracious. This was the best dental group I have experienced!
Wonderful experience as always. Dr. Orlando is friendly, professional and always informative. I will definitely be back for all my future check ups!
Dr. Orlando was fantastic. He was great at keeping me informed and explaining my options for treatment. While I was very nervous given some bad prior experiences with other dentists, he was able to put me at ease by the time I left.
Wonderful experience as always. Dr. Orlando is friendly, professional and always informative. I will definitely be back for all my future check up!
Everyone was friendly and exhibited a caring attitude. Hard to find these days!! Dr. Orlando is an extremely competent and caring dentist who goes the extra mile to attend to his patients and their oral healthcare needs. Diana is efficient and does an excellent job gathering all the appropriate information needed for a thorough assessment. Kudos to the whole team …front office staff as well efficient and kind. Overall a great dental office and I am happy to now be a patient
Dr. Orlando is a compassionate, skilled, caring dentist… Thrilled with the staff as well…Thx Melenie, Courtney, Heather at reception and Diane, the dental assistant….
Fastest crown work ever!
As always, a great experience with Dr. Orlando and his staff. Thanks for acommodating my two month old (whom I am breastfeeding) during the Invisalign appt and the cleaning.
- Meet Dr. Orlando
Dr. Orlando performs dentistry in what he considers the “perfect practice” – an ideal blend of science, knowledge, technology, comfort and care. His goal as your oral health care provider is to exceed your expectations in all aspects. His focus is on Comprehensive Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry with a specific emphasis on Oral Systemic Health. He strives to educate patients on oral health as an integral role to systemic health. Dr. Orlando’s treatment is conservative and individualized based on his patient’s needs and desires. He prides himself on providing comfortable and comprehensive treatment in a relaxed environment. His patients play an integral role in the treatment process and together you will develop a plan to move forward.
Dr. Orlando is a Founding Member of the American Academy of Oral Systemic Health, a member of The National Academy of Best-Selling Authors, A Faculty Club Member of the prestigious Spear Education Center in Scottsdale, Arizona and a Fellow in both the Academy of General Dentistry and the International Congress for Oral Implantologists. He provides his patients with optimum treatment based on research, science, and evidence based dentistry. He is available for basic check-ups and fillings and specializes in same day ceramic veneers and crowns, single visit root canal treatment, minimally invasive guided dental implant surgery, cosmetic rehabilitation, and Invisalign orthodontics.
Dr. Orlando is well versed in all aspects of general and advanced dentistry with a continual focus on improving oral health to optimize overall systemic health. His attention to detail, ability to perform multiple aspects of advanced general dentistry, and his commitment to excellence is what makes him popular among his patients and colleagues.
- University of Michigan: DDS
- University of Florida, Jacksonville: Advanced Education in General Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- Founding Member of the American Academy of Oral Systemic Health
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
- Faculty Club Mentor at Spear Education
- Dental Study Club of New York
- Top3 Dentists
- Leading Physicians of the World
- Implant News and Views ”Precision Guided Dental Implant Placement (online article)”
- Women’s Health ”What to do About Sensitive Teeth” (online article)
- Healthy Input “A Healthy Mouth and Body From the Start” (author of chapter in multi-author book)
- Mommy Bites
- “Your Child’s First Dental Visit” (online article)
- “Pregnancy and Dentistry” (online article)
- The Waiting Room “Live a Longer and Healthier Life” (article in Magazine)